Home Courses MBA Marketing Professionals
Courses for Marketing Professionals : For Engineering Industry
Course Structure Description
• This course structure is designed for aspiring and existing marketing professionals from industry
• Exposure to core Industry evolution, Growth, Globalisation, Practices, Customer needs, New Technologies, etc.
• Topics include an understanding of the Industry classification, Eco system, Industry basics, products, nomenclature along with major emphasis on customer aspects.
• Detailed training in Psychometric assessment & Psychometric analyst Certification
• Include Business Intelligence, Modelling, Planning and forecasting.
Target Audience• This can be learned in the early stages of marketing career.
• Student of BBA/MBA with specialization in marketing
1.Engineering and Manufacturing Industry
• Classification, Current trends, market research, etc.
2. ERP and SAP for Sales and Distribution
3. Business Intelligence
• Business Intelligence, Qlikview, Cyrstal Xcelsius, Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS
4. Psychometric Assessment and Certification
• 7 workplace Driver and DISC advance course, etc.
5. Entrepreneurship, Project Mgt, Program Mgt
• Business models, Marketing modelling, Financial modelling, Marketing planning, etc.
6. IT for Marketing
• Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tweeter, Blogging, eBay, PayPal for Branding and Sales.
7. Graphics, Event and Branding
• Creating flyers, Logo, Brochures,Photography, Video shooting, Editing, Survey, roadshow, etc.
8. Soft skills
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Relationship Mgt, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.
• Presales Fundamentals - like RFQ responses, Presentations, customer interactions, etc.