Product Verification :- VEHICLE MULTIBODY DYNAMICS (MBD)
Course Structure Description
• This is an advance course designed for existing and new users.
• Learn core vibration with an emphasis on the automotive industry.
• Comprehend topics like the basics of Automotive Engineering, load path, vibration and comfort, etc. It will include basic vibration- SDF, MDF, Time response, Frequency Response, Normal Mode, Random Vibration with PSD Input, Testing and its application and modelling techniques.
• In modelling tool the course structure covers modelling guidelines, quality checks, Mat properties and more.
• Software training on Mechanical, Adams, Motion View and more.
• General overview of various industry practices, regulatory requirements for US, Europe manufacturers included.
• Later part of course structure covers Problem definition, formulation, modelling, preparation and simulation.
• Students at an early stage of engineering analysis career.
• Students from engineering disciplines like- Mechanical, Automotive, Industrial and Production.
• Third year students from above profession can also go for this course.
1. Automotive Operation Basics:
• Classification, types, assembly, sub-assembly regulation etc.
• Overview and detailed analysis of Automotive application, e.g. Vehicle Dynamics, Lane change, Braking, Engine mechanism, Design optimization, etc.
2. Vibrations & Mechanism:
• Theory, Instrumentation, calibration and measurements.
3. Rigid Body Analysis & CAD (CREO 2.0):
• Mechanism, Kinematics, Statics, etc.
• Mechanism modelling and Synthesis.
• Simulation: Local, Global sensitivity analysis, Optimization, etc
4. ADAMS/ Motion View:
• Introduction, materials, parts, connection motion and Control
• Sensors, I Conditions, errors and FAQ
• Static, Transient and Linear simulations
5. ADAMS CAR, Driveline, Chassis and Power train:
• Introduction and template creation
• Subsystems and assembly, model setup and modelling suspension
6. Auto Domain (Theory & Application):
• Five short term projects
• One long term project
8. Soft skills, Employability enhancement
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Project Mgt, Quality Standards, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.