Product Verification :- CFD Analysis
Course Structure Description
• This course is designed for existing and new users . You will focus on learning modelling and analysis skills in the field of fluids. Topics include understanding the engineering basics, Hydraulics, Fluid flow, subsystems, assembly and flow path. It includes basic finite element analysis, its application and modelling techniques.
• On the Pre-processing tool it covers meshing guidelines, quality checks, material properties, batch meshing, penetration removal, etc.
• It cover in details use of tools like SC Terta, midasNFX. It would cover Analysis Deck preparation, flow path, energy balance, and Simulation on practical examples.
• Students at early stage of engineering analysis career.
• This can be learned at early stages of Engineering analysis career.
• Student of engineering discipline like Mechanical, Automotive, Production, Industrial
• 3rd year onward can also qualify to take this course
1. Engineering Products, Packaging Basics
• Classification, types, subassembly and assembly etc.
• CFD, Fluid flow, Flow dynamics, etc.
2. Finite Element Methods
• Application of Finite element Methods, Different Elements in FE. Modeling Techniques, etc.
3. CAD, GD&T ( Creo 2.0/CATIA)
4. Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, Quality Standard
5. FE-Modeling in Hypermesh / ANSA
• Shell Meshing Components, Guidelines , Quality Checks, Material, etc.
• Solid Meshing, Deck setup, boundary conditions, etc.
6. Solution ( eg. SC Tetra, midasNFX)
• Introduction, modelling, Materials, Constraints, Boundary Conditions, error debug, etc.
7. Analysis Deck Preparation , Simulation, Post-Processing
• Defining flow Path, Energy balance, Analysis Setup, Solution, Post-Processing, Reporting, etc
8. Domain (Theory and application)
• Automotive specifics case studies, Aerospace related projects, Consumer goods analysis.
9. Soft skills, Employability enhancement
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Project Mgt, Quality Standards, MS office, Interview Skills, etc