Digital Manufacturing- Plant simulation, line Balancing, etc
Course Description• Digital Manufacturing has been a prime importance in the growth of any mass-producing company.
• This technology gives the ability to quickly manage production requirements based on changing market demands.
• It reflects the maturity of the organization and its global competitiveness.
• Industry need expertise that will help them in reducing the cost of production, improve flexibility and reduce time to market.
• This course is for those who want to develop the career in the area of digital manufacturing.
Target Audience• This can be learned in all stages of an engineering career.
• Students of engineering discipline like Mechanical, Automotive, Production and Industrial.
• Third year onwards can also qualify to take this course.
1. Manufacturing Industry Basics
• Automotive, Const Equip, White goods, Classification, etc.
2. Manufacturing Planning
• Growth, Challenges, Automation, Flexibility, etc.
3. Basic Product Design and Development
• One CAD tool, Detailing, Drafting, Assembly, DMU, Kinematics, Overview of design program, etc.
• Change Management, Production request, etc.
4. Digital Plant Modelling ( DELMIA, FactoryCAD)
• 2D design, 3D modelling
• Simulation, Analysis, etc.
5. Quality Standards
6. Manufacturing Processes
• Component level Manufacturing
• Sub assembly and full assembly.
• Entrepreneurship, Project Management and Program management
• Business planning and Finance, Business Intelligence.
• SAP/ PLM Overview
8. Six Sigma: DMAIC
9. VA/VE, and PLM Overview
10. Soft skills, Employability enhancement
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Project Mgt, Quality Standards, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.