Home Courses School Students
For School Students
Course Structure Description
• This course is designed for students from 8th standard onwards who are aspiring for excellence in their career.
• Focus on learning Basic Science, Mathematics subjects in a fun way to strengthen fundamentals, Human aspect, Psychology, etc.
• Will get training on 2D, 3D CAD, Six Sigma, manufacturing processes, DIY, Home electrical, etc.
• You will get training on enhancing your productivity using Microsoft tools, Graphics, Video shooting, Editing, etc.
• Training on IT based tools like Linkedin, Facebook, Blogging, YouTube, etc. It would cover graphics, Branding and positioning, etc.
• Will also get exposure on Industry evolution, Growth, Globalisation, Practices, Design and development, New Technologies, etc.
• This can be learned at early stages of studies. Student of 8 to 12th standard with any specialization can qualify to take this course.
1. Engineering and Manufacturing Industry
• Automotive, Aerospace, Nano tech, Current trends, market research, etc.
• Fundamentals of Science, Mathematics, its applications, Learning skills, Domain Specific, etc.
3. Six Sigma DMAIC and Psychometric Assessment
• Overview, 7 workplace Driver and DISC, Human Behavior, etc.
• Computer fundamentals, Home Electrical, computer building, laptop repair, washing machine repair, Automotive/Aerospace insights, etc.
5. Graphics, and Event
• 2D, 3D modelling, Photography, Video shooting, Editing, Survey, Roadshow, etc.
6. Soft skills
• Career Planning, Personality development, Communication skills, Time Mgt, Relationship Mgt, MS office, Interview Skills, Effective IT use, etc.
7. How things are made
• Overview of Technologies, Manufacturing, etc.
8. Entrepreneurship, Project Mgt, Program Mgt