Home Courses Civil, Architect & Interior Design
Civil, Architect & Interior Design: Design, Concept, & Structural Analysis
Course Structure Description
This course is designed for existing and aspiring Civil/Architects. You will focus on learning core tools that are used for modelling and simulating civil designs. Topics include understanding the Industry classification, Eco system, CAD tools, Analysis tools. It includes emphasis on the Human aspect to understand the customer.
Project Management , BOM, Program Management is the part of learning
Target AudienceThis can be learned at early stages of Civil or Architectural career.
1. Civil Academics
• Revision of Civil Subjects, etc.
2. 2D CAD, 3D CAD ( AutoCAD, Google Sketchup)
• 3D CAD, 2D drafting of Civil structure, MEP, etc
3. Civil CAD
• Assemblies, Objects, Plan, Pipes, Rendering, etc.
• Chief Architect, creating walls, roof, Tiling, Cabinets, Furniture, costing, Rendering, etc.
4. Structural Analysis (eg. Staad Pro, SAP200, MidasCivil)
• Solving Methods, Geometry operations, BC, Solving for static, Earthquake, Dynamic response, Post Processing, etc.
5. Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS
• 7 workplace Driver and DISC advance course, etc.
7. Project Management ( eg Primavera, MSP)
8. Building Information Modelling /Design ( eg Revit)
• Civil structure, Interior, Stairs, HVAC, etc.
9. Soft skills
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Relationship Mgt, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.
10. Quality :
• ISO 9001, CMMI, ISO 14001, ITIL, etc.