Home Courses For MBA Professionals For HR Professionals
Courses for MBA Professionals :HR Professionals
Course Structure Description
• This course structure is designed for aspiring and existing HR professionals from industry.
• Exposure to core Industry evolution, Growth, Globalisation, Practices, Customer needs, New Technologies, etc.
• Topics include an understanding of the Industry classification, Eco system, Industry basics, products, nomenclature along with major emphasis on customer aspects.
• Detailed training in Psychometric assessment & Psychometric analyst Certification
• Include Business Intelligence, Modelling, Planning and forecasting.
• Generating JD, Posting advertisements, Conducting Interviews & Skill assessment. It will also cover career progression and Planning.
Target Audience• This can be learned at early stages of HR career.
• Student of BBA/MBA with specialization in Human resource 1st year onward can also qualify to take this course.
1.Engineering and Manufacturing Industry
• Classification, Current trends, market research, etc.
2. ERP and SAP for HR
3. Recruitment and Induction
• Accessing database, JD, Job Posting, Calling, etc
4. Org Business planning and Talent Management
• Business models, Manpower forecasting, Recruitment planning, Manpower planning, Skill gap assessment, Appraisal, etc.
5. Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS
6. Psychometric Assessment and Certification
• 7 workplace Driver and DISC advance course, etc.
7. Project Management, Program Management
• Creating flyers, Logo, Brochures,Photography, Video shooting, Editing, Survey, roadshow, etc.
8. Graphics and Events
• Creating flyers, Branding, Appraisal planning, Motivation, Survey, etc.
9. IT for HR
• Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tweeter, Blogging, eBay, PayPal for Branding and Recruitment.
10. Soft skills
• Communication skills, Time Mgt, Relationship Mgt, MS office, Interview Skills, etc.
• ISO 9001, CMMI, ISO 14001, ITIL, etc.